October 19, 2014

The inspector general


© Karin Corbin 2014, all reproduction right reserved
Zak's favorite spot to hang out while I work. He sits right in front of the heat exhaust from the laptop. I am doing the final check on the prototypes this morning. At this stage I work right by the computer so I can make immediately stop and make any needed adjustments to the cutting files as I am assembling the prototype buildings.

I should be able to start producing the new kits tonight!  Creating the instructions usually takes several days.



3 comments:

Idskesminis said...

I don't know many cats that can sit so calmly next to something like your tiny paper houses and not try to play hockey! He is a gorgeous cat and so are your houses!

Karin Corbin said...

He is long since used to them so the thrill is gone.

C said...

Love this title for your feline friend - and so accurate. Have you heard the expression @dogs have masters, cats have slaves'. Oh so true. My cat loves to plonk himself under my anglepoise lamp on when I am working because of the heat!